Sunday, November 1, 2020

Welcome!

Hi! Welcome to "Arfy Makes!" I am Arfy.

I am a mom who likes to make stuff. I sew. I craft. I knit. I cosplay. I draw. I paint. I cook. I garden. I even sometimes build things.

Many years ago, when my kids were babies, I started a cloth diaper sewing blog where I posted free patterns that I had made and various tutorials.

Well, now my kids are older, and I have more time to do more types of things. I still sew clothes and costumes for them, and also for mom friends with younger kids. So, there will still be a lot of children-focused making. However, I am also interested in what other sorts of things you folks would like to see me make!

I can also make custom patterns and tutorials. So, don't be afraid to comment with ideas that you would like to see made!

I just started a YouTube channel where I will eventually be posting up videos and live-streams of projects as well.

Let the making begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Offering Pattern Digitizing Services...

 So, I have already offered this in my Discord and have mentioned it in a few videos...  But, I want to make sure people know that I am more...